Bu internet sitesinde internet çerezleri kullanılmaktadır. Bu sitede gezmeye devam ederek bu internet çerezlerinin kullanmamıza izin vermiş oluyorsunuz. Daha fazla bilgi için gizlilik sözleşmesini okuyabilirsiniz. Gizlilik sözleşmemize göz atarak daha çok bilgi edinin.
Main content | back to top
Terms and conditions
Important note: terms and conditions are based on entrants using a game card (peel and reveal / scratch card) and prizes being dispatched via a prize draw at the end of the promotion.
The terms and conditions are a guide only - it is market’s responsibility to adapt these terms and conditions for the local promotional requirements and ensure they are legally approved and cleared with local promotional advisory bodies.
Terms and conditions
1. The promotion is open from [xxx] hours on [opening date] until [xxx] hours on [closing date] (inclusive) (the “Promotional Period”) at participating Shell Advance stockists in [country].
2. The promotion is open to residents of [country] aged [minimum age] or over. Employees and agents of the promoter and its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their immediate families, are not eligible to participate. [Other eligibility restrictions].
3. For the purposes of these terms and conditions a “Qualifying Transaction” means the purchase of a [xxx] litre pack of Shell Advance during the Promotional Period from a participating Shell Advance stockist.
4. One “Lucky Key” game card (a “Game Card”) will be issued with each Qualifying Transaction made by a customer, subject to availability, [Each Game Card will be printed with a unique [X] digit code (the “Code”).
5. Proof of purchase required to receive game card. Game cards are subject to availability.
6. Each Code qualifies as a single entry into the Prize Draw. Codes can be entered [online at www.shell.xx/XXXXX] [via SMS to XXXXX – SMS cost $X}
7. There are [INSERT NUMBER] prizes to be won in the Prize Draw. Prizes consist of [LIST PRIZES AND VOLUMES]
8. The Prize Draw will take place on [INSERT DATES] and the winners of the Prize Draw will be generated randomly on such dates using the Codes. Winning Codes will be announced on www.shell.xx/XXXX [at XXpm] on [XXXXXXXXXXXX].
9. The closing date for claiming the Prize Draw prize is XX/XX/XX. In the event that a winner has not claimed their prize by this time, Shell the promoter will re-draw another winner. Winners can claim their prize by [INSERT DATE].
10. There are [INSERT NUMBER] of Grand Prizes to be won. Prize consists of 3 nights at a 4* hotel accommodation and Grandstand tickets to the Spanish MotoGP at Valencia MotoGP World Championship Season Finale in Valencia, Spain on [INSERT DATES] for 1 person. Return economy flights, transfers and daily subsistence are included. All Grand Prize winners will be entered into a random draw in Valencia to win a 1 Ducati Monster. Shell The promoter will deliver the Ducati Monster to the winner’s home address.
11. All codes entered into the Prize Draw will also be automatically entered into the Grand Prize Draw.
12. The Grand Prize Draw will take place on [INSERT DATES] and the winners of the Grand Prize Draw will be generated randomly on such dates using the Codes. Winning Codes will be announced on www.shell.xx/XXXX [at XXpm] on [XXXXXXXXXXXX].
13. The closing date for claiming the Grand Prize Draw prize is XX/XX/XX. In the event that a winner has not claimed their prize by this time, Shell the promoter will re-draw another winner. Winners can claim their prize by [INSERT DATE].
14. The promoter reserves the right to (1) modify the type of Ducati Monster offered as the grand prize in the event that the originally intended type is not, in the promoter’s sole discretion, available or appropriate in the winner’s home country; and (2) substitute the motorcycle for another prize of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original type, in the event of circumstances outside its control. The prize is subject to availability and change.
1415. No cash alternative available.
1516. If, in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter’s control, if any of the prizes become unavailable for whatever reason, the promoter reserves the right to submit an item of the same or higher value.
1617. The promoter’s decision on all matters is ﬁnal. Shell The promoter takes no responsibility for lost or damaged Game Cards. No correspondence will be entered into.
1718. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time and for any reason, either in whole or in part, with or without notice and without any liability.
1819. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter’s liability under or in connection with the promotion or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the promotional value of the prize in question (either by re-supplying the prize in question (if still available) or paying for the promotional value thereof).
1920. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter shall not be liable for any losses, taxes, liabilities or inconvenience suffered by any participant as a result of these terms and conditions, entering the promotion or using any of the prizes.
2021. The promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the promotion or using any of the prizes for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
2122. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of [country] and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [country].
2223. These terms and conditions, as amended from time to time, shall prevail over any other terms or representations contained in any other promotional material or advertising of the promotion.
2324. The promoter reserves the right to use a winner’s voice, image, photograph, name and likeness for publicity and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice to the winner and in entering the promotion, all participants consent to the same.
2425. A list of the names and counties/localities of the winners of the Prize Draws will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope to XXXXXXXXXXXXXX within six weeks of the closing date.
2526. All personal data submitted as part of the promotion will be stored and processed on behalf of the promoter in accordance with applicable data protection laws. All such data will be processed within [the EEA] [Local Country] and will only be used to administer the promotion and to contact the winners of the promotion and shall be destroyed after the promotion ends (other than winners’ data used for publicity and on the winners’ list as stated above).
Winners’ names may be published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any personal data submitted as part of the promotion should be directed to the promoter at the address set out.
2627. [Other terms required by local law]
Promoter: XXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXX